The power top multidisciplinary research in fields and rich portfolio of projects currently positions us among the market leaders in the area of scientific and technical advice in this field.
Providing know-how in the fields of Romania and the research priority
Development of products, services and technologies CDI innovative projects.
Social impact by bringing to market public consumption results.
Continuous improvement through investment in people and education.
Our Work Team
WING has a multidisciplinary team
of over 40 professionals.
The scientific team:
- Doctors engineers, physicists and economists,
- Doctoral engineers and economists,
- Degrees in engineering and economics.
- EU project managers and consultants,
- Public acquisitions experts,
- Human resources experts.
- engineers and IT&C experts.
2003 – Launch of the company and the establishment of Research and Development;
2004 – Implementation of the first research projects under National Programs
CEEX and defining first RELANSIN and innovative products and technologies;
2005 – The first national-international participation in exhibitions dedicated to research in Romania (TIB) and Germany (Hannover Messe Trade Fair);
2007 – Implementation of the first projects of CDI in the National Plan for Research, Development and Innovation (RDI NP) II, Partnerships and Innovation Programs;
2012 – Obtaining a patent for “Method and equipment for dynamic testing of longitudinal profiles of road arteries”;
2013 – Reaching a level of maturity in company development by obtaining the grant for a total of 32 projects submitted in national programs (NP II and SOP 2007-2013) and European (FP7) for research;
The WING COMPUTER GROUP processes are managed in accordance with the requirements of international standards, specific legislation, client and partner exigencies.
Our activities and processes are periodically monitored, adjusted and improved.
Increasing client satisfaction and reaching business excellence are our main objectives.
Our company’s commitment to excellence, quality, product and service security is guaranteed by the implementation and certification of the WING COMPUTER GROUP management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2018.
> EN ISO 9001:2008, Quality management System-requirements certifies:
- Thoroughly defined, monitored and controlled processes
- Legal compliance, at national and global level
- Identification and fulfillment of client’s needs and expectations
- Definition of key indicators to measure internal process performance
- Document and records control
- Continuous process improvement
> EN ISO 14001:2004, Environmental management systems– requirements certifies:
- Legal compliance as far as environmental aspects are concerned, with the aim of ensuring environmental protection and pollution prevention